The owner and operator of the website at http://www.besinful.com (the "Site") is BSF Media Limited ("BSF", "we", "us", "our"). We can be contacted via the contact section on the Site.
Submission and Processing of Data
When you subscribe or sign up to the Site, we may ask you for certain information and, subject to the Terms governing use of the Site, you may submit to or communicate through the Site, personal data of any kind, such as:
- your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details or other personally identifiable information;
- upload content such as photographs or videos;
- if you contact us, a record of that correspondence;
- your answers to any surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; or
- details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
By making a purchase, or engaging in any other kind of activity or transaction that uses financial information on the Site, you consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine necessary to support and process your activities and transactions, as well as to your debit or credit card issuer for their purposes. These third parties may include the debit/credit card companies, data processing companies and banking institutions used to process and support your transaction or activity.
We may also record which services you are interested in and which services you purchase as well as user traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your communications, your membership of and subscription to the Website and to enable your use of the Site;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention i.e. We check card details with credit agencies and reserves the right to refuse to make available the Site on that basis;
- open and run your account;
- administer prize draws;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- generally run the Site.
From time to time we also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
If you have used the Site before, it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer, we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
If you are a new customer, we will give you the choice whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new services or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we would like to keep you informed of any developments on the Site.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies and partners but from time to time may want to share data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union who may have interesting offers and information for you. We will not send you any marketing emails unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
In order to improve the service and the Site, We may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Site before) is recorded on your device and used by us to improve the Site and the services and services available to you.
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests; To speed up your searches; and
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Security of Personal Data
Transmission of data and information via the Site is not a secure or encrypted transmission method for sending your personal data, unless otherwise indicated on the Site. Accordingly, your attention is drawn to the fact that any information and personal data carried over the Internet is not secure. Information and personal data may be intercepted, lost, redirected, corrupted, changed and accessed by other people.
We set strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data once we have received it and wherever possible we will use adequate security software and working procedures to ensure the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of personal data, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Furthermore, although we restrict access to portions of the Site to members of the Site, since the Sites content and services are offered and accessible through a number of other websites operated by us in addition to the Site, any information that you post to the Site for access by members of the Site may be searchable and available to users who access it via different websites from the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If BSF or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- For the purpose of asking a third party to carry out data analysis, cleansing and/or market research on our behalf;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You agree that if we transfer ownership or management of the Site to a third party we may also transfer your personal data or other personal data you have provided to us, including all sensitive personal data and any other information about you to such third party, provided such third party agrees to observe this policy.
Date of last revision: May 11, 2018.